Visual designer, strategic thinker, data lover.
Designer @ Lyft / 09.2016 – Present (View work)
Art direct and design ads across a variety of paid channels (social media, display, direct mail, etc.); define creative testing strategy; leverage user insights and performance data to improve creative.
- Built a specialized team of designers, writers, and project managers to support company's aggressive acquisition goals.
- Researched and implemented new project management software, which was then adopted by the full department.
- Managed cross-functional, vendor, and agency relationships.
Self-employed Designer / 2008 – Present
Design and photography for small businesses with a focus on web design and development, branding and identity, and content strategy. Recent projects:
- Identity and web design – Latacora
- Logo and package design - DotLab
- Logo and web design - Tech Solidarity
Visual Designer @ Sungevity / 08.2014 – 09.2016 (View work)
Deliver quality, consistent content for an international green-energy brand; collaborate cross-functionally; own web, brand, and UI style guides.
- Lead full UX and visual redesign for solar system engineering tablet application.
- Designed new pitch deck with 15% increase in satisfaction among sales team and 2% increase in customer attention.
- Relaunched company blog to support content marketing strategy.
- Art directed photography for brand campaigns, collateral, and website.
Studio Manager @ Manmade / 10.2012 – 10.2013
Manage projects, documentation, and asset library for boutique design agency; client relationship management; consumer and market research.
- Graphic design for print, web, and mobile
- User-centered approach to solving complex problems
- Process development for efficiency and scalability
- Cross-functional communication
- Balancing business, user, and brand needs
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- HTML, CSS, MySQL
- WordPress, Squarespace
- Information architecture
- Content strategy
- AB & multi-variate testing
- Growth marketing
Areas of interest
- Data visualization
- Design ethics
- National Parks
- Public transit
BFA, Photography – San Francisco Art Institute
Academic Achievement Award, Dean’s List, Merit Scholarship